Boris Johnson said he was eager to work with US President-elect Joe Biden on climate change – and international trade – and security. However, the relationship could be complicated as Joe Biden has spoken out against Brexit and as Boris Johnson described it as “Donald Trump’s political and emotional clone”. The new administration is expected to establish a strong relationship with the European Union, and Trump will continue to closely monitor his policies with China after years of tension with the White House. Mishal Husain presents at BBC News Ten diplomatic correspondent James Landale, political editor Laura Kuenssberg, David Dharshini economics and Chinese correspondent Jon Sudworth. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Noureddine El Attab, actor of ‘La que se avecina’ and ‘Le Prince’, dies of hypothermia
- Trump opens 2024 race, says he’s ‘more engaged’ than ever
- ‘The Last of Us’ release schedule: When is episode 3 out on HBO Max?
- The attorney is responding to the charges the former officer faces after Nichols’ death
- Why Bollywood moved away from urban romances in favor of small towns
- “We are those born with the lotus”
- How Pixel Binning Improves Samsung, Apple, and Google Photos
- Maro Itoje compares Eddie Jones sacking to BORIS JOHNSON’s disappearance after ‘mood swing’ in camp
- Why coaching from the stands in tennis can feel like cheating
- Sleep disturbances are associated with more parental stress
- ‘Friends’ actress Maggie Wheeler says Matthew Perry’s memoir was ‘sad’ to read
- Phil Mickelson takes a hit… at the Tour pros’ pants