Hundreds of thousands of people living in apartment blocks with flammable roofs and fire safety issues say the delay in securing their homes leaves thousands of pounds in their pockets. Many homeowners experience large increases in service costs and building insurance, with some bills rising nearly tenfold. Sophie Raworth has presented consumer news correspondent Sarah Corker in the BBC News Ten film. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Top 25 Emerging Technologies: Which Will Live Up to the Hype? August 12, 2022
- Imran Khan condemns arrest of wife of Shahbaz Gills aide August 12, 2022
- Trump’s world gripped by anger, fear and a host of conspiracies over the FBI search August 12, 2022
- Drought looms in southwest England faces exceptional wildfire risk August 12, 2022
- Small earthquake detected in the Saint Lawrence River near Bay Como August 12, 2022