There is new hope in the fight against the coronavirus vaccine. A week after Pfizer said it had a 90% vaccine, the first data show that an owner of the US company Moderna offers more protection. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
And even better, it looks like it can be stored in a standard refrigerator, making storage much easier. The government has made efforts to secure the vaccine, and Matt Hancock announced this afternoon that the UK has signed an “initial agreement” to buy five million doses, but from April onwards. The news began a major human test for another vaccine against Covid-19 in the UK when it started today. The Janssen vaccine is the third to reach the final stage test here. According to the latest official data, 21,363 new cases were confirmed in the last 24 hours and another 213 deaths were reported, bringing the total to 52,147. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- The gun safety bill leaves a dent in domestic abuse in dating June 25, 2022
- Infinity War Director Reveals His Dream MCU Actor Wolverine June 25, 2022
- The new UN internal displacement agenda is an important step forward – the World June 25, 2022
- The UK provides life-saving support to the Afghan people in the wake of the devastating earthquake June 25, 2022
- Trump takes victory lap after Supreme Court Roe v. Wade ruling June 25, 2022