A vaccine developed by scientists at Oxford University is poised to transform the fight against coronavirus around the world. In the initial trials the vaccine provided 70% protection against Covid, but if the dose is adjusted it can be increased to 90%. The UK government has already prescribed 100 million doses of the vaccine. Although other vaccines have reported even greater protection, Oxford is cheaper (around £ 3 per dose) and easier to store, which is essential to deliver quickly and efficiently worldwide. Huw Edwards presents Ten at BBC News to medical editor Fergus Walsh. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Netflix gives green light to ‘Drive to Survive’ team tennis documentary January 15, 2022
- Target fashion finds that appear to be from Zara January 15, 2022
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022