The Prime Minister has defended the new restrictions on coronaviruses that begin in England on December 2 when the blockade ends. Many Conservative MPs reacted angrily to the fact that almost the entire country would be at the top two levels – many areas with low infection rates have tighter controls than before. They claim a locally focused approach. Boris Johnson said he realized it was “frustrating,” but stressed that restrictions are needed to reduce the disease. Sophie Raworth reports on BBC News Ten presented by deputy political editor Vicki Young in Kent, which is located at the narrowest level. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Meijer warns Democrats that boosting Trump-backed candidates could backfire August 8, 2022
- All states had a role in fighting Covid, federal structure is a model for the world: PM Modi August 8, 2022
- Pirate Sites Using Twitch to Stream TV Shows Under Investigation in Hollywood *TorrentFreak August 8, 2022
- Turkish president cracks down on creative freedom ahead of election August 8, 2022
- Magnum PI actor Roger E. Mosley dies at 83 | New August 8, 2022