Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has banned for 60 days from setting fire to clearing land in the Amazon jungle, now facing an increase in the number of fires. Amazon is helping to slow the pace of global warming by extinguishing more than 80,000 fires this year. Reeta Chakrabarti presents the News at Ten, with Sophie Long reporting in depth on Amazon’s Novo Progresso. .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022