Talks on a post-Brexit trade deal have been halted without a deal – a month before the end of the transition period. UK chief negotiator David Frost and his EU counterpart Michel Barnier said “significant divergences” remain. Boris Johnson and EU Commission President Ursula von der Leyen will now discuss how to move forward. Jane Hill presents BBC News Ten as deputy political editor Vicki Young and European editor Katya Adler. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Here’s who Donald Trump has endorsed in next week’s primary election May 23, 2022
- All the details on Kourtney Kardashian’s gorgeous wedding dress May 23, 2022
- Modi leaves for Japan; to discuss “global issues of common concern” with Quad leaders May 23, 2022
- Boris Johnson should woo investors like Emmanuel Macron to boost UK economic growth, new report says May 23, 2022
- Vietnam fires head of country’s main stock exchange for ‘wrongdoing’ – Markets May 23, 2022