The coronavirus vaccination program will begin on Tuesday 8 December in the UK, and some of the most vulnerable people in the UK will be given the first dose of the vaccine. Priority has been given to people over the age of 80, nursing home staff and NHS primary care workers in the initial phase of starting from hospitals. It is the start of the largest vaccination program ever made in the UK. The military and planners are there to help expand the operation as more doses of vaccine become available. Huw Edwards presents a report by health editor Hugh Pym at BBC News Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- West Nile virus detected in 2 people in Brooklyn, Queens, among ‘record numbers’ of infected mosquitoes August 17, 2022
- Drastic water cuts imposed as mega-drought grips western US states | American News August 17, 2022
- Fatigue, headaches among main lingering symptoms months after COVID – ScienceDaily August 17, 2022
- Virginia Beach Health Department Provides Monkeypox Vaccine August 17, 2022
- Why You’ll Regret Buying a New iPhone Now August 17, 2022