In a warehouse converted on the banks of the Clyde River, Nicola Sturgeon has launched a manifesto for the Scottish National Party today with a pledge to stop Brexit.
His party was third in the general election and could be in a key position if next month’s poll returns for a hung parliament. Now, Labor has warned that it wants an early independence referendum, which is the price to support them, and the Conservatives are out of power.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Mrunal Thakur: I am informed that Bollywood did not give me a proper platform &Raquo; Chimpanzee
- Russia set to host Assad-Erdoan talks
- Boris Johnson is preparing his return to active politics: he will be a candidate for deputy in the 2024 elections
- British actress and singer-songwriter Eve-Yasmine makes her Bollywood debut in Mister Mummy alongside Riteish Deshmukh and Mahesh Manjrekar
- The United States can totally beat the Netherlands
- Sawant and Chauhan to tennis tournament finals
- Jokowi pushes campaign for ideas that don’t fight sheep
- Will back PM Modi in India’s G20 presidency: Biden
- Bake Off Winner Syabira Shares Paul Hollywood’s Invisible Side
- Kate, Princess of Wales turns heads in US print coat dress
- Chinese residing in Australia reveal why they renounce citizenship of their home country or why they don’t want to
- Bollywood is all circus