Margaret Keenan, 90, has become the first person to receive the Pfizer vaccine in the UK. The UK became the first country in the world to start using the clinically approved Covid19 vaccine. On the first day of the program, thousands of jabs were awarded. 800,000 doses of the Pfizer Biontech vaccine have already arrived in the UK, enough for 400,000 people. Over-80s, domestic workers and NHS staff will be the first to get the ownership. More than 80 vaccine centers are being created. Most are currently in hospitals and people will be called to be vaccinated. More than forty other vaccines are being carried out in human clinical trials around the world and it will be a huge task to spread them to protect people in all countries. Reeta Chakrabarti introduced BBC News Ten newspaper to health editor Hugh Pym, correspondent Jon Kay, science editor David Shukman and medical editor Fergus Walsh. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Boris Johnson could return as an influential power August 14, 2022
- Sea Freya euthanized after disturbing crowds in Oslo fjord | Marine life August 14, 2022
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacts with India women’s cricket team August 14, 2022
- Canadian Masters : Hubert Hurkacz beats Casper Ruud and reaches the final August 14, 2022
- West Australians embrace clothing swaps, clothing rentals and recycling amid concerns over fast fashion August 14, 2022