It seems that the chances of a post-Brexit trade deal are dwindling. Boris Johnson said the outcome without an agreement seems “very likely” and that the European Commission president is also gloomy about his chances of success. However, Irish and German ministers gave a more optimistic note, saying the deal was still viable. The UK and EU have agreed that a decision on the future of the negotiations will be taken on Sunday 13 December. The current transition period for trade ends with the start of the new year. There are warnings of serious congestion on UK borders and financial analysts have warned that the dip in the value of the pound sterling and UK shares is not a trade deal. Reeta Chakrabarti has introduced political correspondent Alex Forsyth, European editor Katya Adler and economic editor Faisal Islam to BBC News Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022
- ‘Boba Fett Book’ Star Reacts to Biker Gang Controversy – The Hollywood Reporter January 15, 2022
- The long-awaited January update for Google’s Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro has been released January 15, 2022