Social media companies will receive hefty fines if they do not remove and restrict the dissemination of illegal content – under new laws proposed by the UK government. Large technology companies will have to comply with a legal duty of care to protect children. Huw Edwards presents a report by BBC editor Amol Rajan at BBC News Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Zadig & Voltaire accused of plagiarizing an artist for a Fashion Week ad – ARTnews.com
- Saudi Arabia’s negotiating ambitions grow despite backlash – The Hollywood Reporter
- Observer Predicts Reshuffle and Anies Issues Will Be Topic of Jokowi – Surya Paloh Meeting
- Five old Notre Dame football photos for a Friday Random running backs
- GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel defeats rival in fierce campaign
- Kangana Ranaut WARNS Bollywood amid Shah Rukh Khan’s Pathaan success: Stay away from politics
- Google AI Survey | Online | Online | Multi-Day Study
- Turkey summons Danish envoy for protest against Quran burning
- Boris Johnson will leave government and earn millions of pounds. What are panties?
- REI Sale: Get Up To 70% Off Tons Of Outdoor Gear
- Has China Betrayed Iran? – Academia
- Stephen Dorff Says ‘No One Will Remember Trash Superhero Movies’ | Entertainment