The number of patients treating Covid in hospitals in England is higher than it was at the previous peak in April this year – putting intense pressure on the NHS. As a record 40,000 new infections were reported in the UK in 24 hours. Doctors in the south of England have reported that the level of patient needs is “extremely high”. In many Welsh hospitals the conditions are said to be “very difficult” as there is a risk that Scottish doctors will be “overwhelmed” by health services. Huw Edwards presents a report by health editor Hugh Pym at BBC News Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Anne Heche: who is the American actor seriously injured in a car accident? August 6, 2022
- Great hardware with terrible tuning out of the box August 6, 2022
- Sexually transmitted disease clinics suffer surge in patients amid epidemic August 6, 2022
- Tsai could have handled the visit better August 6, 2022
- Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and Imran Khan condemn Israeli airstrikes in Gaza August 6, 2022