the main points
• Eight people were killed, including a 13-year-old girl from Patringa. 36 people were injured, 30 people were rescued from the rubble.
• The government declared a state of disaster in Sisak Moslavina County and parts of Zagreb and Karlovac Districts.
• UNICEF deployed an emergency team to the affected areas to assess the urgent urgent needs of children and delivered the first batch of 13.5 tons of emergency supplies.
• Prime Minister Andrej Blinkovic sent a message to UNICEF Representative, Regina Castillo, welcoming UNICEF’s support.
• The government activated the European Union’s Civil Protection Mechanism and received international assistance from several EU member states.
• The Government of Croatia has formed a Governmental Coordination Committee to coordinate all the organizations and many initiatives prepared in response to the earthquake. The Committee is chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister who is also the Croatian Veterans Minister, Mr. Tomo Medved.
• The Government of Croatia launched a web-based platform potresinfo.gov.hr for information and updates related to the earthquake response and recovery.
• The government has also opened a state treasury account to help those affected by earthquakes and called on citizens to exercise caution in light of the resurgence of fake donation accounts.
• The UNICEF Country Office in Croatia and the National Committee in Slovenia for UNICEF launched emergency fundraising appeals to raise much-needed funds for immediate and long-term emergency response.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]