The Prime Minister said it was too early to say when the cuts could begin in England. Some scientists have suggested that bars and restaurants be closed until May. They say reopening the hospitality sector too early could lead to another wave and unbearable pressure on the NHS. Meanwhile, England’s education secretary Gavin Williamson has said he hopes schools in England will reopen before Easter. The expansion of the vaccine program continues. Sophie Raworth is presented at BBC News Ten by medical editor Fergus Walsh and editor Laura Kuenssberg. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Maureen O’Hara: 7 things you didn’t know about the Irish Hollywood icon August 17, 2022
- ‘Das Boot’ director was 81 – The Hollywood Reporter August 17, 2022
- Table tennis Bolkanova also on the track in the European Championship Double August 17, 2022
- Scottish Independence: Truss and Suna stop talking about new votes August 17, 2022
- Attacker punched customer, so Hollywood restaurant owner took action August 17, 2022