Labor leader Jeremy Corbyn said the Prime Minister’s proposal was merely an “overhaul” of the retirement agreement negotiated by Theresa May and “worse.”
He told MPs, “No deal or no deal. The government’s agenda is clear. They want a Trump deal. Brexit … that will ruin our economy and violate the standards that underlie the rights of the people. [and] protect our environment. ”
He adds: “It does not support a Labor MP for a tough treaty that would be used as a spring board to attack the standards and rights of this country.”
Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog
Jeremy Corbyn has said that the EU response so far has been “lukewarm” but has been hampered by the Northern Ireland business.
“These plans cannot be worked out,” said the Labor leader.
“What lies before us is not a serious proposition to breach the frontier… The Prime Minister’s efforts to cynically try not to surrender to blame for his failure.” .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Hrithik’s girlfriend Saba Azad’s desi look leaves Sussanne in awe June 27, 2022
- Robin Shute wins the 100th climb of Pikes Peak International Hill June 27, 2022
- Imran Khan – Latest News – The Nation June 27, 2022
- Weeping Amasani claims MTN Junior Tennis boys title June 27, 2022
- Saudi Exchange Announces Intention to Launch Single Stock Futures on July 4, 2022 June 27, 2022