We had good news and bad news with vaccines today. Well, the two new vaccines have had a good result in testing. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
The bad news is that the EU has stepped up its legal battle with British-Swedish vaccine producer AstraZeneca and is threatening to prevent vaccines from moving to the UK. The number of deaths in the last 24-hour government data is not reported every day due to “processing problems”. But data show there have been more than 29,000 new cases in the UK. More than 440,000 people received the first dose of the Covid vaccine yesterday. This means that 7.89 million people received the first dose. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Video shows Hollywood restaurant owner tackling mugger who punched old man trying to rob him August 16, 2022
- Amandla Stenberg on Cancel Culture, Colorism, Moving “Ethically” in Hollywood – The Hollywood Reporter August 16, 2022
- A record number of women attended Congress in 2019 August 16, 2022
- Hollywood’s Fastest Divorces Ever – Hollywood Life August 16, 2022
- In ‘Elizabeth Finch’, Julian Barnes tackles collective memory versus personal memory : NPR August 16, 2022