Michael Sheen talks to Krishnan Guru-Murthy about why he has switched from activism to activism, his campaign to stop lending to high-income borrowers to working-class communities, and what he learned from Tony Blair.
Click to subscribe to more Channel 4 News videos.
You can also listen to The World of Changing Worlds as a podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/ways-to-change-the-world-with-krishnan-guru-murthy/id1359195562?mt=2 .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Anker Finally Reveals Eufy Security Cameras
- Erin Matson named head hockey coach
- This sunrise alarm clock turned me into a morning person
- IMF downgrades UK growth forecast, only G7 expected to decline
- Linn Grant will likely miss the major due to US travel restrictions
- Gonzaga sweeps UCU WCC men’s tennis weekly honors
- OpenAI releases tools to detect AI-generated text like ChatGPT TechCrunch
- XYplorer 2023 Free Download
- Anker admits Eufy cameras didn’t deliver promised end-to-end encryption, promises better
- Dabo Swinney, Clemson football probably quiet on National Signing Day
- ESSS Rocky DEM 2023 Free Download
- We are lucky to have a Prime Minister like Narendra Modi: Arunachal CM