It has all the hallmarks of a Hollywood blockbuster – a heroic reporter, exotic locations – and a brutal murder committed by a successful group commanded by the highest levels of a country’s royal family. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
But the new documentary The Dissident has nothing to do with fiction – it tells the true story of the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi – and a horrific accusation against those accused of doing so. We spoke to Bryan Vogel, who directed and produced the documentary “The Dissident,” and asked if he had decided to tell this story. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Former Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan and his wife Bushra Bibi indicted in Al-Qadir Trust case
- Actor Kenneth Mitchell dies; was in “Star Trek: Discovery”, “Captain Marvel”
- Historic Camden hosts writing workshop at Robert Mills Courthouse | Camden
- Stitch plays dress up as a beast!
- Jokowi brings Airlangga, AHY together to discuss national strategic palm oil project
- This Actor Debuted With Shah Rukh Khan, Left Bollywood After His Father's Death, Rohit Shetty Brought Him Back Firstpost
- Nintendo Switch Online Magazine February issue
- Reviews | Trump's pitch to black voters is, at best, worthy of the name
- Gaganyaan | Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the names of the astronauts of the Gaganyaan human spaceflight mission
- Actor Grard Depardieu faces new sexual assault allegation
- Friday is girls hockey night at Neponset's Devine Rink
- Anne Hathaway showed the hilarious wait versus. Reality of her Fashion Week outfit