The Supreme Court has ruled that Uber drivers should be treated as employees, not self-employed contractors, in a ruling that could have major consequences for the concert economy. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
Thousands of drivers may now be entitled to compensation for a minimum wage and holiday pay. As union leaders called it a victory of “ordinary dignity,” Uber stressed that the ruling applied only to a few drivers, and has since made significant changes to its business model. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022
- ‘Boba Fett Book’ Star Reacts to Biker Gang Controversy – The Hollywood Reporter January 15, 2022
- The long-awaited January update for Google’s Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro has been released January 15, 2022