Doctors are warning that people are dying of a heart attack and stroke because they fear that, when they need it, they will avoid going to the hospital.
The number of victims of domestic violence and those who have committed suicide is increasing.
In the meantime, the government has announced new guidelines for protective clothing for medical staff allowing some items to be cleaned and reused. They repeatedly warn that employees do not have to wear masks, clothing and other clothing to protect against the virus.
BBC editor Hugh Pym and cameraman Harriet Bradshaw have been at Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge to see how they are coping with the virus.
Sophie Raworth has featured in BBC News.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Russia attracts ambassador to ‘aggressive’ UK comment on nuclear weapons – EURACTIV.com July 1, 2022
- Alanui Men Spring 2023 – WWD July 1, 2022
- Apple iPhone 15th Anniversary Description July 1, 2022
- Monkeypox, Massachusetts: 8 new cases announced by state authorities, 21 in total July 1, 2022
- Montreal Jazz Festival Daily Selections: July 1 July 1, 2022