Boris Johnson has defended plans to grade English GCSE and A-year students in England this year, saying it is a “good commitment”. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
The exams are being canceled for the second year in a row due to the pandemic and, after last year’s algorithm disaster, it is up to the schools to determine the grades. But lawmakers are demanding that ministers know how they intend to avoid a wave of inflation and inconsistency in the degree. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022