Major health organizations, including the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine, have repeatedly warned that the lack of protective clothing is life-threatening. They have asked the government for a clear strategy to ensure a sustainable supply.
An RAF aircraft has flown to Turkey to collect 400,000 clinical deliveries, but it is not yet clear when they will arrive in the UK.
Public Health England has acknowledged the lack of PPE as a concern.
Huw Edwards has submitted reports from BBC News at Ten Health Health Editor.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Roger Earl Mosley, who played ‘TC in ‘Magnum PI’, dies at 83 after a car accident in the Los Angeles area, his family announces August 8, 2022
- UK tech could gain global reach with trade deal with Israel, industry figures say August 8, 2022
- PM Modi calls on states to change cultivation scheme and roll out NEP August 8, 2022
- Alarm is rising in Western capitals over deepening ties between Turkey and Russia August 8, 2022
- UK weather: ban more hose pipes before second heatwave August 8, 2022