Major health organizations, including the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine, have repeatedly warned that the lack of protective clothing is life-threatening. They have asked the government for a clear strategy to ensure a sustainable supply.
An RAF aircraft has flown to Turkey to collect 400,000 clinical deliveries, but it is not yet clear when they will arrive in the UK.
Public Health England has acknowledged the lack of PPE as a concern.
Huw Edwards has submitted reports from BBC News at Ten Health Health Editor.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Erin Matson named North Carolina’s next head hockey coach
- NASA lost more than 200 photos of Jupiter due to Juno probe camera glitch
- This software tries to find lung cancer years ago. can you do that?
- The Last of Us fans, including Stephen King, mock its wild ’10 Miles West of Boston’ setting
- Researchers Uncover New Pro-Russian Influence Campaign Targeting AfricaExBulletin
- Hong Kong bans CBD, aligning city with China’s ban
- PM Modi: The budget will try to meet the aspirations of the people | Business
- Think tank: UK unemployment rate is three times higher than official unemployment rate
- Named Best Croatian Paralympic Athletes in 2022
- Why the Samsung Galaxy S23 series gets users even if it’s boring
- 10 Mental Habits That Promote Heart Disease and How to Change Them
- Social forestry program improves farmer welfare