This report contains disturbing images from the beginning. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
Protests continue in Myanmar after authorities imposed a fighting law in large parts of Yangon and Mandalay. Sunday marks the deadliest day of six-week protests, with the UN saying at least 138 peaceful protesters have been killed in a coup last month. The medical profession has been at the forefront of the Civil Disobedience Movement and leading physicians have spoken to this program to demand UN intervention. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Here’s who Donald Trump has endorsed in next week’s primary election May 23, 2022
- All the details on Kourtney Kardashian’s gorgeous wedding dress May 23, 2022
- Modi leaves for Japan; to discuss “global issues of common concern” with Quad leaders May 23, 2022
- Boris Johnson should woo investors like Emmanuel Macron to boost UK economic growth, new report says May 23, 2022
- Vietnam fires head of country’s main stock exchange for ‘wrongdoing’ – Markets May 23, 2022