A letter from the NHS in England has warned local health officials that they expect a “significant reduction in the weekly supply of Covid vaccines” by the end of this month. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
The number of first doses to be delivered in April means it will be significantly slower, and local health officials have been told not to invite anyone under the age of 50 to be vaccinated unless there is an exceptional situation. The health secretary stressed that supplies are “grain” in the “pair of course”, and claimed that the expansion will continue on the right track, but Labor calls for greater transparency in supply issues. ——- See more of our explanatory series here – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXjqQf1xYLQ6bu-iixvoFTVsiXQVlVniX
Get more news on our site – https://www.channel4.com/news/
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- National Grid rules out UK-wide blackout plans from tomorrow
- Secretary Antony J. Blinken and Romanian Prime Minister Nicolae Ciuca at the Romanian Athenaeum
- Why Michigan is already in the College Football Playoff no matter what in the Big Ten title
- How the Slow Burn team wrapped up the season at Roe v. Wade.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: An Overview
- “Putin is using winter as a weapon of war” NATO Secretary General says in Ukraine – BBC News
- Erdoan Says ‘Taxation of LGBT is Tool of Global Dictatorship’ Against Islam
- YouTube Music begins rolling out personalized year-end recaps TechCrunch
- England head coach Brendon McCullum vows his side will play ‘aggressive cricket’ in Pakistan Test series | Cricket news
- The Weather Network – Flu, RSV and COVID-19: How to Survive This Winter’s “Triple Disease”
- Why are the Chinese so angry with Xi Jinping?
- Woodson Announces 2023 Spider Baseball Schedule