Today in Windsor, the last journey of a man who began his life as a citizen nowhere almost a century ago, a refugee prince of German, Danish and Greek descent, his life as the English guardian of the monarchy and Queen for more than seven decades. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
It was not a state funeral. The Duke wanted something that was much smaller and more practical, which is why Land Rover was rehabilitated as a funeral. He also wanted to reflect on his lifelong connection to the military. But a number of planners cannot take into account the impact of a pandemic and the very private grief of a very public event. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Here’s who Donald Trump has endorsed in next week’s primary election May 23, 2022
- All the details on Kourtney Kardashian’s gorgeous wedding dress May 23, 2022
- Modi leaves for Japan; to discuss “global issues of common concern” with Quad leaders May 23, 2022
- Boris Johnson should woo investors like Emmanuel Macron to boost UK economic growth, new report says May 23, 2022
- Vietnam fires head of country’s main stock exchange for ‘wrongdoing’ – Markets May 23, 2022