NASA scientists created history yesterday when a small helicopter flew to Mars – an epic achievement, 170,000,000 kilometers from Earth. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
For Loay Elbasouni, one of NASA’s chief engineers at California, this horrific trip reflected his adventure after he grew up in Gaza in the Middle East and went to America to study when he was 20 years old. We were able to talk to him a few days ago while he and the team were making final preparations. Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- 8 cool things to do this summer in Ortigas – Manila Bulletin May 16, 2022
- Finland and Sweden join NATO is not a threat to Russia, but military expansion will trigger a response May 16, 2022
- Rust Producer Says Movie Will Be Over Hollywood Reporter May 16, 2022
- How domestic investors are fueling the resilience of Indian markets May 16, 2022
- Canadians will have their say on how to adapt to climate change May 16, 2022