There have already been many, many deaths in this pandemic, but also stories of survival. (Name: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
As it becomes a ritual, staff who leave intensive care are applauded by staff, turning them into rare beacons of hope. For those who survive intensive care treatments, however, they will have a lot of life depending on the experience.
Andy Davies our correspondent spoke to two patients who were released last week about their experiences and the many physical and psychological challenges that lie ahead.
See more of our explanatory series here – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Get more news on our website https://www.channel4.com/news/
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Meijer warns Democrats that boosting Trump-backed candidates could backfire August 8, 2022
- All states had a role in fighting Covid, federal structure is a model for the world: PM Modi August 8, 2022
- Pirate Sites Using Twitch to Stream TV Shows Under Investigation in Hollywood *TorrentFreak August 8, 2022
- Turkish president cracks down on creative freedom ahead of election August 8, 2022
- Magnum PI actor Roger E. Mosley dies at 83 | New August 8, 2022