The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has warned that the death toll from Europe has risen. Warmer weather and falling Covid rates are pushing more to test the trip. The majority are crossing through Libya, Tunisia and Algeria and landing in Italy. Others are traveling from Morocco across the Mediterranean to the Spanish mainland. But the most dangerous route is from northwest Africa, from the north of the Atlantic Ocean to the Canary Islands. More than 5,000 people have made it to this year’s route. Reeta Chakrabarti presents Nick Beake’s Ten News on BBC News. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Meteorological agency improves earthquake and heavy rain warnings – Korea Herald
- Boris Johnson was willing to debate Tucker Carlson for $1 million
- Police – NBC 6 South Florida
- Lightning, NHL continues to grow hockey in the Tampa Bay area
- The Black Dress – Groundbreaking Palestinian Documentary Challenges New York Times Report on October 7 Mass Rape
- PM Modi to dedicate projects worth Rs 12,000 crore in Varanasi on February 23
- The Spotlight was one of the oldest gay bars in Los Angeles. A Hollywood nightlife boom brought it back.
- Evan Gershkovich: Russia has again extended the detention of the US journalist | BBC News
- Bollywood Saturdays: Bollywood's biggest monthly party @ Origin SF Tickets, Saturday March 16, 2024 at 10:00 p.m.
- Rain in Rio delays Carlos Alcaraz & Co. | ATP tour
- Singapore International School Bangkok (SISB)
- Biden instructed aides to call out attacks on Trump's wild comments