Daytona Beach, FL – Autumn Cycle Scene, the annual Daytona International Speedway Biketoberfest event that is the paradise of motorcyclists, returns this weekend (Thursday to Sunday, October 14-17) for four days of exciting activities for motorcycle enthusiasts.
Autumn Cycle Scene the Daytona International Speedway icon gives motorcycle enthusiasts the opportunity to enjoy live entertainment in the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley, experience bike shows, after-sales vendors, special food and beverage and more in the area’s largest Motorcycle Market. Admission is FREE!
Visitors can also watch the two-wheeled action, on the track throughout the weekend, with the World Race Center serving as the backdrop. Thursday starts with the Hammer Riding Team School. Friday through Sunday presents the Championship Cup Series (CCS) on the Daytona 3.51 mile course with 38th The AMA Annual Road Champion Championship Annual Race, as well as the American Association of Sports Racers (ASRA), which will crown its season champions.
When not watching the action on the track, fans are encouraged to watch Market Motorcycle, located in Midway off the front end between International Speedway Blvd. and Speedway, which will be packed with activity.
The Motorcycle Market offers a one-stop shopping destination with everything from the main motorcycle parts in the country to the fashion, clothing and accessories of Hot Leathers. Hours are Thursday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to noon ET. Exciting things to do include:
- Free Demo Trips: Motorcycle enthusiasts can get the hottest motorcycles for a free trial with manufacturers from BMW. To participate, riders must have a DOT-approved helmet and a motorcycle approval on their driver’s license.
- Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley at DAYTONA: Motorcyclists can spend the day inside the Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley enjoying a cool refreshing drink and great food at the area’s largest retailer, market and demo tours. The Harley-Davidson Thunder Alley will also feature live music and contests.
- Bicycle N Bas: Bring together the most elite motorcycle builders from all over the country in one place, showcasing some of the most amazing motorcycles, as well as a host of motor audition races that will leave you speechless and leave everyone in the lurch. mahnitur. Contest entrants will compete for trophies, cash prizes and magazine features.
- Vendors and screens: Guests can visit a host of the nation’s best sellers market products including: Ultraband USA, Sound Connection, Rewaco Trikes USA, Cycle Gear, GEICO, Hot Leathers, Xtreme Bikes, and more!
- RV Parking: RV parking is available within the World Field Racing Center. RV Camping is available for $ 295 and RV Camping (offline) is $ 175, which also includes two adult admissions for weekend racing activities. For more information, call 1-800-PITSHOP.
- Parking for bicycle trailers: Save your bike trailer on the track for the 3-day Autumn Cycle Scene duration for just $ 25. For more information, call 1-800-PITSHOP.
- For a full schedule of Fall Cycle Scene events, open herewith
The Infield RV Camping for the Fall Cycle Scene is available for purchase, starting at $ 175 (which includes the RV site, two field admissions and a one-finger vehicle crossing). Extra field admissions for the weekend are only $ 50. Bicycle trailer parking is also available for $ 25.
There are also one-day field admissions ($ 10 on Fridays, $ 25 on Saturdays, and $ 25 on Sundays. access to Fanzone UNOH and garage area.
To see full details on all the admission options and camps for the Fall Cycle Scene, visit www.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]