Dec 1 (Reuters) – The presidents of the United States and France said they would hold Russia to account for its actions in Ukraine and the European Union reached a tentative deal on Thursday on an oil price cap aimed at giving Moscow starved for resources.
* Ukraine’s armed forces have lost somewhere between 10,000 and 13,000 soldiers so far in the war against Russia, presidential adviser Mykhailo Podolyak told a Ukrainian television network. * Russia’s Defense Ministry and the head of Ukraine’s presidential administration said the two countries had exchanged 50 service personnel in the latest prisoner swap between the two sides. * Russian rockets hit neighborhoods in Kherson, knocking out power in the city where electricity had only begun to be restored nearly three weeks after Russian troops left.
* Ukrainian armed forces reported heavy shelling of a number of villages on the eastern front line near the town of Bakhmut.
* Ukraine’s military said it had found fragments of Russian-fired nuclear-capable missiles with warheads in western Ukraine and that their apparent purpose was to distract air defenses.
* Kyiv Mayor Vitaliy Klitschko told residents to stock up on water, food and warm clothes in case of a total blackout caused by Russian attacks.
DIPLOMACY, FOREIGN RESPONSE * Biden and Macron presented a united front on Ukraine at the White House, and Biden said he would talk to Russian President Vladimir Putin if he was willing to end the occupation.
* European Union governments tentatively agreed to a price cap of $60 a barrel for Russian offshore oil, with an adjustment mechanism to keep the cap at 5% below the market price, an EU diplomat said. * Russian attacks on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure have raised the cost of keeping Ukraine’s economy afloat next year, adding up to $1 billion a month to previous estimates of $3-4 billion, the head of the International Monetary Fund told the conference of Reuters NEXT.
* The European Union needs patience after imposing sanctions on Russia as most of the measures will have an impact only in the medium and long term, Lithuania’s prime minister told the Reuters NEXT conference.
* Spain has increased security at public and diplomatic buildings after a series of letter bombs, including one targeting the prime minister and another at the Ukrainian embassy in Madrid, where an official suffered minor injuries.
* Ukraine fired a senior engineer at the Russian-occupied Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, accusing him of collaborating with Russian forces, and asked other Ukrainian staff at the plant to remain loyal to the Kiev government.
Compiled by Alex Richardson and Conor Humphries; editing by Grant McCool and Cynthia Osterman
Our standards: Thomson Reuters Fiduciary Principles.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Josh Gattis fired, new QB coach for Michigan football and more
- Tire Nichols cries for mother in released footage of police raid
- Australians Hijikata and Kubler win Australian Open men’s doubles
- PM Modi warns against attempts to create divisions in the country
- Kaesang wants to enter politics, Jokowi: I don’t influence
- Supriya Sule Praises ‘Superstar’ Shah Rukh, Interviews Leaders Who Criticize Pathaan | Bollywood
- Trump Destroys EVs In Front Of Supporting GOP Governor – Rolling Stone
- EU citizens living in the UK may have received post-Brexit benefits in the wrong way.
- The rise of Shah Rukh Khan in Bollywood
- Cricket world erupts after ‘unforgivable’ act in BBL final match
- Space startup AstroForge wants to revolutionize asteroid mining
- Boris Johnson knew he shouldn’t ask Richard Sharp for financial advice