Recent oncology studies have focused on the effects of misinformation in cancer treatment articles on social media, the benefits of smoking cessation after a diagnosis of lung cancer, and more.
Here are 7 oncology related studies Becker’s Starting from the latest and covering from 7th July:
1. Lung cancer patients who quit smoking after diagnosis lived on average nearly 22 months longer than those who continued to smoke. research Released on July 27 Annual report of internal medicine.
2. Oncologists have experienced significant professional and personal consequences as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, based on qualitative interviews. study Recently published Practice of JCO oncology.
3, recent survey results study Was published in Journal of Clinical Oncology Practical breast cancer risk genes are present in 3.2% of women, indicating that more than 2.5% of women with estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer carry high-risk mutations regardless of age. The findings suggest that all women with breast cancer will be provided with a hereditary genetic test.
4. More than one-third of cancer treatment articles commonly read on social media contain false information that can compromise the quality of treatment and survival of patients. That is. research Published on July 22 National Cancer Institute Journal
5. Obesity is usually associated with an increased risk of death for most cancers, but some patients with advanced prostate cancer may have a longer survival. research It was recently announced at a conference of the European Association of Urology.
6. Transvaginal ultrasound, or TVUS, a screening tool for endometrial cancer, often misses cases in black women. research Released on July 15 JAMA Oncology.
7. Cancer mortality rate across the United States Decline According to the latest annual report to the state on cancer status published on July 8, men and women of all race and ethnic groups from 2014 to 2018.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos