According to Helena state health officials, Montana has reported 1,001 new COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, with a total of 6,784 active cases reported in the state as of Thursday.
The number of people actively hospitalized for COVID is 316, an increase of 15 in the last 24 hours. The cumulative number of hospitalizations in Montana due to the virus is 6,656.
Yellowstone County has added the latest case, with 231 reported cases, for a total of 1,555 active cases in the county. Flathead County had the second highest number of 103 new cases, with a total of 973 active cases. Gallatin County was the third highest with 97 new cases and a total of 483 active cases. Missoula County followed with 92 new cases and 669 active cases.
Two new deaths have been reported. According to the Montana Department of Public Health and Welfare (DPHHS), the total number of Montanans killed by COVID is currently 1,830.
Currently, 51% of eligible residents are vaccinated and 470,413 Montanans are considered fully vaccinated. The total number of doses administered is 961,328. If you would like to be vaccinated, please contact the county health department or click here..
A cumulative total of 132,750 COVIDs have occurred in Montana. Currently, the cumulative number of collections is 124,136. Since the last DPHHS report, 5,970 new COVID tests have been conducted, with a cumulative total of 1,669,619 tests.
People can visit DPHHS website Always have current state data and county-specific information.
Information is from DPHHS Website Currently, as of Thursday, September 9, 2021.
Cumulative, new daily active cases by county
- Yellowstone County Cases: 21,307 in total | 231 New | 1,555 Active
- Flathead County Cases: 15,352 in total | 103 New | 973 Active
- Gallatin County Incidents: 16,466 in total | 97 New | 483 Active
- Missoula County Incidents: 11,466 in total | 92 New | 669 Active
- Cascade County Case Studies: 11,560 in total | 90 New | 866 Active
- Lewis and Clark County Incidents: Total 8,185 | 72 New | 468 Active
- Lincoln County Incidents: Total 2,264 | 56 New | 262 Active
- Ravalli County Cases: Total 3,749 | 31 New | 126 Active
- Richland County Cases: 1,408 in total | 28 New | 69 Active
- Lake County Cases: Total 2,587 | 21 New | 122 Active
- Jefferson County Incidents: Total 1,252 | 15 New | 35 Active
- Glacier County Cases: Total 1,706 | 14 New | 64 Active
- Dawson County Cases: Total 1,248 | 12 New | 24 Active
- Hill County Incidents: Total 2,386 | 12 New | 111 Active
- Silver Bow County Incidents: Total 4,570 | 10 New | 145 Active
- Fergus County Cases: Total 1,307 | 9 New | 33 Active
- Brain County Incidents: 932 total | 8 new | 41 active
- Roosevelt County Incidents: Total 1,777 | 8 New | 49 Active
- Rosebud County Cases: Total 1,347 | 8 New | 35 Active
- Teton County Incidents: Total 616 | 8 New | 20 Active
- Custer County Cases: Total 1,373 | 7 New | 48 Active
- Mineral County Cases: Total 442 | 7 New | 12 Active
- Powell County Incidents: Total 1,093 | 7 New | 39 Active
- Broadwater County Cases: Total 618 | 6 New | 27 Active
- Carbon County Cases: Total 1,048 | 6 New | 55 Active
- Powder River County Cases: Total 184 | 5 New | 11 Active
- Madison County Incidents: Total 906 | 4 New | 41 Active
- Pondera County Cases: 579 in total | 4 new | 17 active
- Wibaux County Incidents: 136 total | 4 new | 4 active
- Carter County Incidents: Total 163 | 3 New | 7 Active
- Chouteau County Incidents: 551 in total | 3 new | 16 active
- Musselshell County Incidents: Total 417 | 3 New | 13 Active
- Sanders County Incidents: Total 828 | 3 New | 42 Active
- Toole County Cases: Total 827 | 3 New | 14 Active
- Fallon County Incidents: Total 380 | 2 New | 15 Active
- Stillwater County Cases: Total 846 | 2 New | 20 Active
- Big Horn County Incidents: Total 2,726 | 1 New | 47 Active
- Daniels County Incidents: 206 Total | 1 New | 2 Active
- Deer Lodge County Incidents: Total 1,307 | 1 New | 19 Active
- McCone County Incidents: 206 total | 1 new | 2 active
- Park County Case Study: Total 1,699 | 1 New | 67 Active
- Phillips County Incidents: Total 580 | 1 New | 11 Active
- Sweet Grass County Cases: Total 436 | 1 New | 14 Active
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]