Today’s update also includes 639 recovery and 3 deaths that occurred last month.
Public Health Ontario reported 653 new COVID-19 cases in its latest report (September 26).
Today’s update also includes 639 new recalls and 3 deaths last month. Another three deaths that occurred more than a month ago have also been added, bringing the total to six deaths in this update.
The September 26 update, provided by the state public health agency, also reported the following data:
- Of the new cases reported today, 398 were unvaccinated, 39 were partially vaccinated, 154 were fully vaccinated, and 62 were unvaccinated (health). There is no card information).
- From 5,583 cases yesterday to 5,591 cases.
- Currently, 198 people are hospitalized with COVID-19 in Ontario, down from 323 yesterday. * Note: Not all hospitals submit data on weekends. *
- There are 177 patients in the intensive care unit for COVID-19 (26 of those people are no longer positive on the COVID-19 test) and 127 patients on ventilator (17 of those patients) A person is no longer positive on a COVID-19 test).
- The state reported yesterday that 31,063 tests were processed.
- Another 11,512 tests are still under investigation and / or processing. To date, 17.95 million tests have been completed.
Variant of Concern (Whole Ontario)
- 146,461 cases confirmed in the laboratory of the UK variant strain of COVID-19 (B.1.1.7 / Alpha variant).
- 1,502 cases of B.1.351 (also known as South African subspecies / beta subspecies).
- 5,229 cases of P.1 which is a mutant strain (gamma mutant strain) that occurred in Brazil.
- 18,620 cases of B.1.617.2 (also called delta variant).
- Another 50,614 cases were screened for positive mutations, but no strains of the mutant have yet been detected.
- According to Public Health Ontario, there is a delay between sampling and the tests required to identify mutant strains of concern. As a result, the report is subject to change and may differ from the number of publicly reported past cases.
- The dose of vaccine for COVID-19 given yesterday was 37,645, down from 47,871 on September 24.
- 21,651,850 doses of vaccine were given.
- In total, 10,461,784 people have been fully vaccinated.
The Ontario Public Health Service has identified 583,928 COVID-19s since the start of the pandemic, reporting 568,633 recovery and 9,704 deaths, of which 4,010 were in long-term care facilities.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]