A total of 2,242,203 San Diegans (80% of eligible) are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the County Health and Welfare Department announced today.
Milestones position San Diego among the states and the most vaccinated counties in the country.
“San Diegans did a great job of getting the COVID-19 vaccinated,” said Dr. Seema Shah, MD, Medical Director of HHSA’s Epidemiology and Immunization Services Division. “But we shouldn’t be satisfied. The COVID-19 pandemic isn’t over, and people with weakened immunity, ineligible, or other vulnerable people are our collective protection. Eligible residents must continue vaccination and take booster shots when it is their turn. “
Free COVID-19 vaccination is offered in more than 400 locations throughout the county. They include clinics, retail pharmacies (Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS, etc.), community clinics, and county public health centers.
“Local health care providers and many other county partners have made great efforts to vaccinate San Diegan and make it available to anyone who wants it,” Shah said. Mr. says.
Vaccine supplies are still plentiful for both those seeking a first dose and booster immunity for those who have been vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine and meet the criteria. A complete list of locations and details on booster qualifications can be found at: Coronavirus-sd.com..
- Dosage: 4.87 million or more.
- At least one vaccination: 89.2% of San Diegans over 2.5 million or over 12 years of age are partially vaccinated.
- Complete vaccination: 2.24 million or more or 80%.
- For more information on vaccination, please visit: Coronavirus-sd.com/vaccine..
- Since the last report on October 6, 2021, 37 new deaths have been reported. The total number of people in this area is 4,141.
- Between August 22nd and October 10th, 2021, 27 men and 10 women.
- Seven were over 80 years old, nine were in their 70s, eight were in their 60s, six were in their 50s, five were in their 40s, and two were in their thirties.
- Six who died were completely vaccinated and 31 were not fully vaccinated.
- Thirty-five had an underlying medical condition, one had no medical condition, and one had a medical history pending.
Cases, hospitalizations, case rates and tests:
- On October 12, 333 COVID-19 cases were reported to the county. The total number of people in this area is currently 362,618.
- Last week (October 6th to October 12th) there were 3,241 cases, and the previous week (September 29th to October 5th) there were 3,631 cases.
- There have been 263 COVID-19 hospitalizations in the last 30 days (September 13th to October 12th). 258 were not fully vaccinated and 5 were fully vaccinated.
- The overall case rate per 100,000 inhabitants of San Diego County is 15.4, 8.3 for fully vaccinated people, and 25.8 for fully unvaccinated San Diego.
- On October 12, 15,149 tests were reported to the county, with 2.2% of newly positive cases.
- The 14-day rolling percentage of positive cases under test is 2.3%.
Occurrence of community settings:
- Twenty-one new community outbreaks have been identified in the last seven days (October 6-12): 11 in TK-12 grade schools, 4 in day care / kindergarten / nursery, in business Two, two for restaurants / bars, one for government settings and one for hotels / resorts / spas.
- Community outbreaks are triggered more than 7 times in 7 days.
For more information:
Data update County Coronavirus-sd.com website It will be released around 5 pm
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]