Boston (WWLP) – State public health officials have reported 64 newly confirmed deaths and 12,864 newly confirmed COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts.
Total number of COVID-19 cases by age group:
- 0-4 years: 14,484
- 5-9 years: 14,688
- 10-14 years: 16,174
- 15-19 years old: 20,467
- 20-29 years old: 54,112
- 30-39 years old: 46,333
- 40-49 years old: 35,573
- 50-59 years old: 30,889
- 60-69 years old: 16,882
- 70-79 years: 6,940
- 80 years and over: 4,063
According to the Public Health Service, 74,491 new tests were performed, with a total of 37,556,606 molecular tests.
Antigen test: A total of 25,725 new individuals are positive and a total of 3,606,764 tests have been reported.
The 7-day average positive rate is 19.90%
Currently, 3,223 patients are hospitalized with COVID-19, 460 are in the intensive care unit, 279 are inoculated and 1,547 are reportedly fully vaccinated. I am.
Confirmed COVID-19 cases:
- New case: 12,864
- Total number: 1,318,694
- New Death: 64
- Total deaths: 20,450
Possible COVID-19 cases
- New case: 1,806
- Total number: 107,589
- New Death: 3
- Total deaths: 489
- Massachusetts residents are fully vaccinated: 5,148,269
- Booster dose administered: 2,438,240
COVID-19 cases in fully vaccinated individuals:
- 5.1% of all fully vaccinated individuals in Massachusetts tested positive for COVID-19.
- 0.9% of fully vaccinated individuals are hospitalized.
- 0.2% of fully vaccinated individuals died of COVID-19.
- Newly identified case: 674
- Total number of confirmed cases: 109,848
- New Death: 7
- Total number of confirmed and estimated deaths: 1,821
- Newly confirmed case: 434
- Total number of confirmed cases: 20,218
- New death: 1
- Total number of confirmed and estimated deaths: 362
- Newly identified case: 167
- Total number of confirmed cases: 7,419
- New death: 1
- Total number of confirmed and estimated deaths: 139
- Newly identified case: 306
- Total number of confirmed cases: 17,033
- New death: 1
- Total number of confirmed and estimated deaths: 352
There were 7,201 new cases last week, with a total of 46,591 COVID-19 cases confirmed at higher education institutions. Last week, 154,663 new tests were reported, for a total of 13,027,395.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022