World Kidney Day 2022: If You Are Suffering Diabetes mellitus Poor blood sugar control for a long time can increase the risk of kidney damage. Diabetes gradually affects the kidneys, and it is difficult to detect warning signs at first. When blood sugar levels stay in the bloodstream for long periods of time, they can slowly damage the blood vessels in the kidneys, making it difficult for the body to perform its function of removing waste products and excess water. (Read again: Do you have diabetes?Follow what these Ayurveda should and should not do).
There are several ways diabetes can contribute Kidney damage Blood vessels leak, urinary retention in the bladder, and increased bacterial growth.Sadly, in the early stages of diabetes, there are no visible symptoms Kidney disease Only regular inspections can help detect problems.
In diabetes, there are many mechanisms that contribute to kidney damage. An increase in sugar content blocks the glomerulus, which narrows it. Therefore, blood flow is reduced and the kidneys are slowly damaged. It also makes it easier for blood vessels to leak and loses protein in the urine. Diabetes damages the nerves that innervate the bladder, which causes the bladder to lose its fullness, causing urinary retention and increased back pressure on the kidneys. This also increases the risk of urinary tract infections, “said Dr. Aarti Ulllal, an endocrinology consultant at Global Hospital in Parel, Mumbai.
High sugar content in the urine causes the bacteria to grow rapidly, causing recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs), which also contributes to progressive damage to the kidneys, Dr. Ural said.
How to early diagnose diabetic nephropathy
“A simple urine test called the urine-albumin creatinine ratio (U-ACR) can detect the presence of protein (albumin) in the urine. Microalbumin urine (albumin in the urine) can be easily picked up and treated. One of the first signs: a glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) test determines the ability of the kidneys to filter waste products, “says Dr. Ulral.
Symptoms of late diabetic nephropathy
As the disease progresses, symptoms begin to appear. Your feet and hands may swell, your urine may foam, and you may feel tired.
“At a later stage, you may experience swelling of your ankles, feet, hands, bubbling urine (due to the presence of albumin), blood in the urine (rare), shortness of breath, nausea, and persistent fatigue among other symptoms. There is, “says an expert.
How long does diabetes take to cause kidney damage?
“In type 1 diabetes, functional damage to the kidneys begins 2-5 years after diagnosis and can take 10-30 years to progress, while in type 2 diabetes, kidneys can be affected at diagnosis. Yes, but the progression is similar to that of people with type 1 diabetes .. Kidney disease screening should be done annually, “says Dr. Ulral.
How is renal failure in diabetics treated?
“Kidney failure is treated with renal replacement therapy such as hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
Kidney transplantation is another treatment option for end-stage kidney disease, “says doctors.
Healthy lifestyle changes to prevent kidney disease
* A healthy diet and a small amount of frequent meals are recommended. Incorporate vegetable and lean protein into your diet to reduce sugar, oily and processed food consumption. High sodium content causes fluid retention and therefore consumes less salt.
* Stop smoking and chewing tobacco as it can exacerbate kidney damage.
* Significantly reduce alcohol consumption to avoid damage to the kidneys.
* Regular exercise is essential. We recommend moderate intensity exercise for at least 20 minutes daily, at least 5 days a week. Being active helps the body make better use of insulin and glucose and improves glycemic control.
* Maintain weight
* Control blood pressure and cholesterol to reduce the risk of kidney disease, heart disease and stroke. Take antihypertensive and lipid medications on a regular basis.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Iranians celebrate losing to USA in FIFA World Cup
- Linguno – Daily German Crosswords
- US plans to significantly expand training for Ukrainian forces, US officials say
- The agreement between the WHO and the Islamic Development Bank seeks to build health in common member states
- Twitter chaos could escalate political violence around the worldExBulletin
- Hopewell’s Isabella Miller is taking the tennis scene by storm | Sport
- The United States women’s national team will earn $5.85 million after the men’s victory over Iran – almost the same amount for winning the last two World Cups
- Park Seo Joons Upcoming Hollywood Movie The Marvels Confirmed For Summer 2023 Premiere
- The Quadripartite welcomes new political commitments in the fight against antimicrobial resistance
- US believes protests in China will not spread for now
- Meet Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, successor to House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
- Taliban further curtails Afghan women’s rights – BBC News