Augusta — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Maine encourages residents and visitors in Maine to make ticks smarter during Lyme Disease Awareness Month in May.
Avoiding tick bites is the best way to avoid tick-borne diseases. According to news releases from the Main Center, the main deer ticks can carry bacteria that cause disease in humans and animals, such as Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, Babesiosis, Borrelia Miyamotoi disease, and Powassan virus disease. ..
Most Mainers are at risk every day because these mites are common in lush, lush, and chunky areas. Those who spend time outdoors should take steps to limit their exposure to mites.
Mites are already active in Maine this season, starting in early spring and continuing until late autumn. People become “tick-wise” according to these strategies after all field activities and can prevent tick-borne diseases.
• Know the habitat of mites and be careful in areas where they may live.
• Use EPA-approved repellents such as DEET, picaridin, IR3535, or lemon eucalyptus oil.
• Wear light-colored clothing that covers your arms and legs, and put your pants in your socks.When
• Perform tick checks daily and after outdoor activities.
As of March 25, 2022, healthcare providers reported more than 1,500 possible cases of Lyme disease in the main CDC in 2021. The most common symptom of Lyme disease is a “bull’s eye” rash that is ubiquitous on the body. Other common symptoms include joint and muscle pain, malaise, chills, fever, headache, and swollen lymph nodes. Some of these symptoms are similar to those of COVID-19.
If you have experienced any of these symptoms, consult your healthcare provider and be sure to tell them how much time you have spent in your recent tick bite or tick habitat.
The Maine CDC provides many resources to help Mainers become a “Tick Wise”.
• A short educational video on tick bite prevention and tick-borne diseases.All videos are available at youtube.com/mainepublichealth;
• Virtual education for young people from grades 3 to 8. Video presentations, games and activity books are available at the following URL: maine.gov/dhhs/schoolcurricula;
• Tips for preventing tick-borne diseases. The main CDC shares tips on tick prevention throughout the month. Check out the main CDC on Facebook (facebook.com/MaineCDC), Instagram (instagram.com/mainecdc), And Twitter (twitter.com/MEPublicHealth).Find other information materials at maine.gov/lyme/month;
• Tick-borne disease data from the main tracking network.Data on Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, and babesiosis data.mainepublichealth.gov/tracking; When
• The University of Maine’s Cooperative Extension Tick Lab provides tick identification and testing to residents of Maine. The tick test is available for $ 15 over a three-day journey. This is for monitoring purposes only. Contact your healthcare provider if you have any concerns about tick-borne disease. See for more information. ticks.umaine.edu..
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- President Joko Widodo visits TVRI Nusantara
- KDC Bollywood School – Mesa, Arizona
- WOMEN'S TENNIS FALLS INTO ROAD RACE IN SOUTHERN INDIANA
- Study finds wildfires are associated with increased mental health problems in nearby residents
- Will Forte is gutted over the non-release of Coyote vs. Acme | Entertainment
- Dress To Impress (DTI) Codes (March 2024)
- Actorcraft, a new acting school, brings a bit of Hollywood to the harbor – Gig Harbor Now
- Marshall Athletics releases its 2024 football schedule
- Two more earthquakes hit Smiths Ferry on Friday
- Will Donald Trump be able to win the nomination next week?
- Paris Fashion Week winter 2024: celebrity visits
- Dharmendra's now-deleted photo leaves fans worried about his health | Bollywood