Panel 1: Accelerating multisectoral actions and accountability to ensure equitable high quality people-centered tuberculosis care, and addressing determinants of tuberculosis in the context of universal health coverage
- Given persisting gaps in access to TB prevention and treatment services, how can we ensure that all people with TB are reached with the latest WHO-recommended rapid diagnosis, prevention and care?
- How can we build on lessons learnt from the response to the COVID-19 pandemic, to strengthen and transform the TB response to be resilient and resistant to shocks?
- What are some of the key strategies to strengthen partnerships across sectors to streamline a comprehensive response to the TB epidemic, for example, between private, public sectors in health, or between health and non-health sectors?
- How can meaningful and active engagement of civil society be streamlined by governments to drive an effective, human rights-based and people centered national TB response?
- How can the main drivers of the TB epidemic be addressed through action beyond the health sector, across the Sustainable Development agenda?
▪ H.E. Mr. Budi Gunadi Sadikin, Minister of Health of Indonesia
▪ H.E. Ms. Karina Rando, Minister of Public Health of Uruguay
The meeting will bring together Member States and their delegations including Heads-of-State and other leaders, ministers from relevant ministries, representatives such as parliamentarians, mayors and governors of cities and states with a high burden of tuberculosis, representatives of civil society, including non-governmental organizations and indigenous leadership community organizations and faith-based organizations, academia, philanthropic foundations, the private sector and networks representing people affected by tuberculosis.
The objective of the meeting is to undertake a comprehensive review of the achievement of agreed tuberculosis goals at the national, regional and global levels contained in the 2018 political declaration, to identify gaps and solutions to accelerate progress towards ending the epidemic by 2030.
Outcome: The high-level meeting shall approve a concise and action-oriented political declaration, agreed in advance by consensus through intergovernmental negotiations, to be submitted by the President of the General Assembly for adoption by the General Assembly.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Majority of Black patients expect to be insulted by medical professionals, study shows
- Comfort eating can impair body’s recovery from stress, study shows | Health
- Why retailers don’t do more to prevent shoplifting
- Groundbreaking progress in treating severe asthma emerges.
- Vegas police reveal UNLV gunman had ‘target list’ and 150 rounds of ammo
- Hundreds of displaced Palestinians camp near Egyptian border
- Can Ozempic, Wegovy Treat Alcoholism?
- UPenn President Liz Magill resigns following backlash over disastrous antisemitism hearing
- Israel-Hamas War: US criticised after veto on UN ceasefire vote
- First came fentanyl. Now this state is counting the casualties from another deadly drug.
- Re-examining the attempted murder conviction of C.J. Rice
- Narges Mohammadi’s children speak to CNN in exclusive interview