What is COVID-19?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Most people who catch COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.
However, some will become seriously ill and require medical attention. Older people, those with underlying medical conditions or compromised immune systems, are more likely to develop serious illness.
Prevent the spread of COVID-19
The best way to prevent and slow down the spread of COVID-19 transmission is to be well-informed about the disease and how the virus spreads. Protect yourself and others from infection by:
- Maintain your distance from others, 1 metre where possible
- Wear a properly fitted mask in public spaces, e.g. public transport
- Practice good respiratory etiquette. Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Wash your hands regularly with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based rub frequently
- Get vaccinated when you can
Who can get the COVID-19 vaccine?
The following groups are eligible for the Covid-19 Vaccine booster:
- Residents and staff in care homes for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over
- People aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care staff
- People aged 12 to 64 years who are close contacts of at-risk individuals
- People aged 16 to 64 years who are carers for older adults
Your COVID-19 booster can be given with the Flu jab.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- How one Ukrainian solder survived on his own for days in trenches
- Billy Porter on being a queer black man in the music industry, the actor’s strike & Trump’s America
- Alcohol, White Bread Linked to Colorectal Cancer Risk
- Hopes of Israel – Hamas truce extension as more hostages in Gaza set to be freed | BBC News
- ‘Trading turds’: Billionaire investor Charlie Munger’s best one-liners from over the years
- UK expands HIV screening programme as Elton John addresses lawmakers
- Google accused of placing adverts on adult entertainment and sanctioned companies’ websites
- Canada and WHO pursue closer engagement on gender, equity, universal health coverage and more
- On patrol with South Africa’s baboon guardians
- Timothée Chalamet says he knows people didn’t want him to “mess up” Willy Wonka. #Shorts #BBCNews
- What we know and what we don’t so far
- WHO celebrates the role of communities in driving progress towards ending AIDS