Madison, Wisconsin (WBAY)-Wisconsin has identified more than 1,000 new coronavirus patients for the third time in four days. But the record day of test results has reduced the percentage of positive tests-a key indicator of how the state contains the virus.
The Ministry of Health received 17,456 test results during the 24 hours until Friday. There were 1,018 positive tests, or 5.83%. It’s a full percentage point down from Thursday. The other 16,438 tests were negative.
It is the fourth consecutive day that the state has undergone over 14,000 tests. 83 public and private lab partners in Wisconsin can handle 24,156 tests per day.
There were additional cases in all but 10 of the 72 counties in Wisconsin.
No more deaths were reported to the state, so the death toll was stable at 878, or 1.9% of known cases.
Health officials want to see less than 3% positive tests that Wisconsin hasn’t seen since June 23.
To date, there are 46,917 coronavirus-positive individuals in the state, causing COVID-19. Of these, 9,688 (20.7%) are still considered active cases. Another 36,333 (77.5%) recovered. That is, at least 30 days have passed since the first symptoms or diagnosis, or release.
4,327 have been hospitalized for COVID-19 since February, including 54 patients in the last 24 hours. According to a state report, there are currently 312 hospitalized patients, with 60 receiving intensive care. On Thursday, 51 people were in the ICU.
The state saw an improvement in the number of hospital beds available, after which 22% of the beds opened and dropped to 18%.
Counties by county case (Counties listed in bold There were new cases reported):
- Adams-56 cases (+2) (2 deaths)
- Ashland-14 cases (+1)
- Baron-96 cases (+9) (2 deaths)
- Bayfield-16 cases (+1) (1 death)
- Brown-3,688 cases (+59) (49 deaths)
- Buffalo – 34 cases (+1) (2 deaths)
- Burnett-9 cases (+2) (1 death)
- Calumet-204 case (+3) (2 deaths)
- Chippewa – 183 cases (+6)
- Clark-154 cases (+2) (7 deaths)
- Colombia-181 (+8) (1 death)
- Crawford-50 cases (+1)
- Dane-3,732 cases (+63) (33 deaths)
- Dodge-599 Case (+7) (5 deaths)
- Door-80 case (+2) (3 deaths)
- Douglas-87 case (+5)
- Dan-84 case (+5)
- Eau Claire-423 cell (+2) (3 deaths)
- Florence-6 (+1)
- Fond du Lac-473 square (+10) (6 deaths)
- Mori-55 cases (+2) (4 deaths)
- Grant-266 (+5) (14 deaths)
- Green-119 cases (1 death)
- Green Lake-49 cases
- Iowa-56 cases (+2)
- Iron-42 case (+2) (1 death)
- Jackson-38 cases (1 death)
- Jefferson-482 cases (+21) (4 deaths)
- Juneau-86 cases (+2) (1 death)
- Kenosha – 2,203 cases (+59) (49 deaths)
- Kewanee-98 cases (+2) (1 death)
- Lacrosse-715 units (+18) (1 death)
- Lafayette-94 cases
- Langlade-20 Case (+6) (1 death)
- Lincoln-50 (+1)
- Manitowoc-224 (+5) (1 death)
- Marathon-442 cases (+10) (3 deaths)
- Marinette-208 cases (+6) (3 deaths)
- Market-64 cases (+3) (1 death)
- Menominee-16 cases (+2)
- Milwaukee – 17,537 cases (+340) (422 deaths)
- Monroe-168 (+6) (1 death)
- Oconto-134 case
- Oneida-60 cases (+1)
- Outagamie-903 Case (+20) (12 deaths)
- Ozaukee – 449 cases (+9) (16 deaths)
- Pepin-36 Case (+4)
- Earrings-140 cases
- Pork-94 cases (+3) (2 deaths)
- Portage-316 Case (+6)
- Price – 18 cases
- Racine-2,839 cases (+45) (69 deaths)
- Richland-21 cases (+2) (4 deaths)
- Lock-1,255 cases (+11) (25 deaths)
- Rusk-13 cases (1 death)
- Sauk – 262 cases (+9) (3 deaths)
- Sawyer-21 case (+2)
- Shawano-124 Case (+5)
- Sheboygan – 446 cases (+13) (5 deaths)
- St. Croix-375 cases (+19) (2 deaths)
- Taylor-38 cases (+1)
- Trempealeau-255 case (+10) (1 death)
- Vernon-46 cases
- Villa-22 cases (+1)
- Walworth – 1,006 cases (+13) (20 deaths)
- Washburn-9 cases
- Washington-662 (+31) (19 deaths)
- Waukesha-2,774 cases (+142) (42 deaths)
- Waupaca-270 Case (+11) (14 deaths)
- Washer-59 cases (+1)
- Winnebago-913 Case (+12) (16 deaths)
- Wood-156 cases (+4) (1 death)
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Algiers-3 cases
- Baraga-5 cases
- Chippewa-19 cases
- Delta-43 cases (3 deaths)
- Dickinson-39 cases (+3) (2 deaths)
- Gogebic-42 cases (1 death)
- Houghton – 34 cases
- Iron-12 case (+2) (1 death)
- Keweenaw-2 case
- Luce-3 cases
- Mackinac-13 case (+1)
- Market-103 (11 deaths)
- Menominee-60 cases (+2)
- Ontonagon-2 cases
- Schoolcraft-8 cases
The state provides online tools to view COVID-19 activity for each county over the past two weeks, including the number of cases per 100,000 inhabitants and the trend of cases increasing, even, or declining. You can see it Click here..
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention identified these as possible symptoms of COVID-19.
- Fever of 100.4 or more
- Breathing difficulty
- Shake repeatedly with chills
- muscle pain
- sore throat
- New loss of taste and smell
The symptoms that require immediate medical attention are:
- Breathing difficulty
- Persistent chest pain and pressure
- New confusion or impossibility
- Bluish lips or face
- The CDC says this is not a comprehensive list. Talk to your healthcare provider about serious or concerned symptoms.
- Coronaviruses are new or “new” viruses. No one has a natural immunity to it. Children and teens are most likely to recover from the virus. According to the CDC, older people and people with underlying disorders (heart disease, diabetes, lung disease) are considered at high risk. Precautions are also needed around people with a weakened or weakened immune system.
- To prevent the spread of the virus:
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others
- Avoid close contact with sick and sick people
- Stay home as much as possible
- Cancel events and avoid groups, gatherings, play dates, and unnecessary appointments
- If you get sick, stay at home.
- Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask. Use at least a tissue when coughing, sneezing, or using the inside of your elbow.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (eg tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles)
Copyright 2020 WBAY. all rights reserved.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Netflix gives green light to ‘Drive to Survive’ team tennis documentary January 15, 2022
- Target fashion finds that appear to be from Zara January 15, 2022
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022