Cherry Hill, NJ — Patient First has launched an influenza vaccination program for those who want to be vaccinated against influenza without being seen by a doctor in a coronavirus pandemic.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that influenza affects millions of people each year in the United States. Very young, elderly, and people with underlying illness are the most vulnerable. Combined with the risk of exposure to the coronavirus, the CDC states that vaccination against influenza is more important than ever.
Patient First offers influenza vaccinations daily from 8 am to 10 pm through the Fast Track Full Shot Program. With Fast Track Flu Shots, patients can enter any Patient First Emergency Medical Center without appointment, shorten the registration process, get vaccinated and go on the way without seeing a doctor. At Cherry Hill, Patient First is on 2171 Route 70 West.
Patient First offers two types of flu shots: seasonal flu shots and high-dose flu shots. Seasonal influenza vaccination provides protection against four influenza viruses and is available to patients over the age of three. High-dose influenza vaccinations are available for patients age 65 and older, providing protection against the same four strains as seasonal vaccinations.
Most insurance does not have to pay for influenza vaccination. The out-of-pocket cost for seasonal flu shots is $ 35 and for high-dose flu shots is $ 65. The CDC recommends vaccination early in the fall, ideally by the end of October, before the flu epidemic begins in the community. Read more: Virtua says about more important flu shots than ever in a pandemic
Influenza vaccination does not protect patients from the coronavirus, but it does reduce the risk of having both the flu and the coronavirus at the same time. According to Patient First, flu shots are another way to keep the population healthy during this pandemic: stay away from society, wash your hands well, and wear a face mask.
Influenza and coronavirus share similar symptoms. The common symptoms are:
- Fever or fever / chills
- Shortness of breath or dyspnea
- sore throat
- Runny nose or stuffy nose
- Muscle and body pain
There are also differences. The differences are as follows:
- The new loss of taste and odor is associated with COVID-19, but not with influenza.
- Influenza is more likely to manifest itself in sudden onset of illness, high fever, headaches, and body aches. Symptoms of influenza appear 1 to 4 days after infection.
- Symptoms of COVID-19 appear without the onset of milder illness, mild headache, body pain, and mild or fever. Symptoms of COVID-19 appear 2 to 14 days after infection.
The CDC requires all people over the age of 6 months to be vaccinated against the flu. This includes pregnant women. These additional patient-first tips will help you avoid the flu.
- Wash your hands — this is the most important way to prevent the spread of the flu and colds. According to the CDC, about 80% of infections spread by contact alone. Scrub with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is a good alternative.
- Concealment when sneezing or coughing — Many of us were taught to cover our hands and mouth when sneezing and coughing. A better option is to use elbow or tissue bends. In this way, the bacteria will reach your hands and will not spread through contact with others.
- Disinfection — Influenza and cold bacteria can live on the surface for hours. Disinfection of remote controls, doorknobs, table tops, keyboards, phones, toys, etc. can kill bacteria and prevent their spread.
- Do not share bacteria — Take steps to prevent the spread of the flu and colds at home and at work. If you find yourself ill, stay home from work. The same is true when sending a sick child to school. Keep them at home. If you have the flu, try to stay home for at least 24 hours without taking any medication until the fever disappears to prevent others from getting sick.
- Live Healthy — Win the battle by eating a healthy diet, getting a good night’s sleep, exercising, and reducing stress. These can strengthen the immune system and increase the body’s ability to fight colds and viruses.
Patient First said it has taken extensive steps under the CDC guidelines to provide a safe environment for all patients.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]