According to state officials, the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan reached 118,615 as of Wednesday, killing 6,692.
The Wednesday update represents 705 new cases and 12 additional deaths. On Tuesday, the state totaled 117,910 cases, killing 6,680 people...
New COVID-19 cases and deaths are flat in Michigan. The test is stable and Average of over 30,000 The positive rate is 3 to 3.5% per day. The state conducted more than 41,000 diagnostic tests on August 21, reporting the best test results in a single day.
Hospitalization Is stable and the number of emergency medical patients is close to the lowest since the follow-up as far back as April.
Michigan has reported 90,216 collections. Status Also reports “active cases” It is listed on 21,000 as of Tuesday. Michigan 7-day moving average It was 675 in the daily case on Tuesday. The state mortality rate is 5.7 percent.
According to Johns Hopkins University, more than 2.6 million people have recovered in the United States and more than 6.8 million cases have been reported nationwide. More than 200,800 people have died in the United States
According to Johns Hopkins University, more than 31.6 million people have been confirmed infected worldwide and more than 972,000 have died. The actual numbers are certainly much higher and the tests are limited, so different countries count the deaths differently and some governments have deliberately underreported.
New Daily Michigan COVID-19 Total Since July 28th
- July 28-669 new cases
- July 29-996 new cases * (300 cases added from backlog)
- July 30-715 new cases
- July 31-734 new cases
- August 1-735 new cases
- August 2-426 new cases
- August 3-604 new cases
- August 4-664 new cases
- August 5-657 new case
- August 6-722 new cases
- August 7-762 new cases
- August 8-698 new cases
- August 9-514 new cases
- August 10-557 new cases
- August 11-796 new cases
- August 12-515 new cases
- August 13-1,121 new cases
- August 14-748 new cases
- August 15-1,015 new cases
- August 16–565 new cases
- August 17-465 new cases
- August 18-477 new cases
- August 19-616 new cases
- August 20-419 new cases
- August 21-374 new cases * (less than expected due to problems reporting electronic lab results)
- August 22-953 new cases * (increased number of cases due to issues on August 21)
- August 23-768 new cases * (increased number of cases due to issues on August 21)
- August 24-868 new cases
- August 25-779 new case
- August 26-761 new cases
- August 27-758 new cases
- August 28-741 new cases
- August 29-799 New Case
- August 30-539 new cases
- August 31-451 new cases
- September 1-718 new cases
- September 2-524 new cases
- September 3-685 new cases
- September 4-982 new cases
- September 5-838 new cases
- September 7-1,156 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- September 8-441 new cases
- September 9-783 new cases
- September 10-924 new cases
- September 11-1,313 new cases
- September 12-692 new cases
- September 14-1,088 new cases (2-day case count)
- September 15-571 new cases
- September 16-680 new case
- September 17-829 new cases
- September 18-695 new cases
- September 19-483 new cases
- September 21-1,536 new cases (2-day case count)
- September 22-50 4 new cases
- September 23-705 new cases
Michigan’s latest COVID-19 data:
In most cases, the coronavirus causes mild or moderate symptoms and resolves in a few weeks. For some people, especially the elderly and those with existing health problems, it can cause more serious illnesses such as pneumonia and death.
Below is an example of COVID-19 in Michigan classified by gender.If you don’t see the table, click here):
How to spread COVID-19
Spread from person to person
The virus is thought to spread primarily from person to person.
- Between people in close contact with each other (within about 6 feet).
- Through the respiratory droplets that occur when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets can land on the mouth or nose of people who are nearby or perhaps inhaled into the lungs.
Is it possible for someone to spread the virus without getting sick?
- People are considered to be the most contagious when they are the most symptomatic (ill).
- Some spread may be possible before people show symptoms. There are reports of this occurring with this new coronavirus, but it is not believed to be the main cause of the virus’s spread.
Spreads from contact with contaminated surfaces or objects
You may be able to get COVID-19 by touching the surface or object to which the virus is attached and touching your mouth, nose, or perhaps your eyes, but this is considered the main method of virus. Not spread.
How easy it is for the virus to spread
The ease with which a virus spreads from person to person varies. Some viruses are highly contagious (easily spread), such as measles, while others are not so easily spread. Another factor is whether the spread will persist and will continue to widen without stopping.
Prevention and treatment
There is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure to this virus. However, the CDC always recommends daily precautions to prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, including:
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Use a regular household cleaning spray or wipe to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a mask or face cover in public places.
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom. Before meals; after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
If you suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Questions about coronavirus? Ask Dr. McGeorge here..
Become an Inside Insider 🌟
Introducing WDIV Insider: A new way for loyal Local 4 fans to access and customize the ClickOnDetroit news experience. This new free membership is a thank you and a way to participate in news actions. WDIV Insider Gain exclusive access to 4 local teams and stations. This includes personalized messages, offers and deals for big events, and high-pitched voice in news coverage. Learn more about WDIV Insider-Sign up here!
Copyright 2020 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit-All rights reserved.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022
- ‘Boba Fett Book’ Star Reacts to Biker Gang Controversy – The Hollywood Reporter January 15, 2022
- The long-awaited January update for Google’s Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro has been released January 15, 2022