More than 74,000 people have recovered from the coronavirus in Alabama, according to Alabama Public Health Service follow-up.
ADPH is considered to have recovered if it has been positive for at least 14 days if it has not been hospitalized, and if it has been positive for 32 days or more if it has been hospitalized. All deaths are excluded from the total.
There have been 170,374 COVID-19 cases in Alabama since March.
was Recent surge in national incidents Even if the number of Alabama is stable. At the current pace, the United States will exceed 8 million by this weekend, with the potential for 300,000 deaths by 2021.
Take a look at the current COVID-19 demographics of Alabama.
- 2,786 – Coronavirus deaths in Alabama, confirmed by 2,618, estimated by 168
- 1,241,182 – Number of COVID-19 diagnostic tests in Alabama
- 61,222 – Antibody testing in Alabama
- 95,719 – Diagnostic test for the last 14 days. Of these tests, 14,277 were positive.
- 18,737 – Total number of hospitalizations with COVID-9 so far
- 1,613 – Alabama’s best one-day COVID hospitalization, reported on August 6
- 844 – Current COVID hospitalization in Alabama
- 38% -25-49 years old
- 20.4% -50 to 64 years old
- 16.8% -65 years and over
- 14.7% -18 to 24 years old
- 8% -5 to 17 years old
- 2% -0-4 years old
- 35%-Cases reporting races as white
- 24%-Cases reporting races as black
- 32%-if race is unknown
- 55% -For women
- 44%-For men
- 1,926 – Total number of COVID patients requiring treatment in the ICU since March
- 1,099 – Total number of COVID patients on ventilator since March
- 9,761 – Number of healthcare workers infected with COVID-19
- 3,352 – Long-term care staff infected with COVID-19
- 6,479 – Caregivers infected with COVID-19
Death from all COVIDs
- 77.2% -65 years and over
- 17.7%-50-64 years old
- 4.7% -25-49 years old
- 0.2% -18 to 24 years old
- 0.2%-0-4 years old
- 0% -5 to 17 years old
- 48.5% – Percentage of all female Alabama COVID deaths
- 51.5% -Percentage of all deaths from Alabama COVID in men
- 38.5%-Percentage of all deaths from Alabama COVID reporting race as black
- 55.6%-Percentage of all deaths from Alabama COVID reporting race as Caucasian
- 63.8%-Percentage of all deaths from Alabama COVID who also suffered from cardiovascular disease
- 53.6%-Percentage of all Alabama COVID deaths that had multiple underlying medical conditions.
COVID deaths of people without underlying disease
- 117 – COVID death in Alabama without underlying disease
- 76 – Median age of COVID death in Alabama for people without underlying illness
- 33 – 103 – Age range of death in Alabama for people without underlying illness
- 74.6% -Percentage of deaths from Alabama COVID without underlying disease over 65 years of age
- 19.5% -Percentage of deaths from underlying disease-free Alabama COVID aged 50-64 years
- 5.9%-Percentage of deaths from underlying Alabama COVID aged 25-49 years
- 46.6%-Women with no underlying disease at the rate of death from Alabama COVID
- 53.4%-Percentage of male Alabama COVID mortality without underlying condition
- 27.1%-Rate of deaths from Alabama COVID, the underlying condition is not black
- 65.3%-Death rate from Alabama COVID, underlying condition not white
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]