The number of confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan increased to 295,177 as of Friday, killing 8,377 people, state officials report.
The Friday update represents 9,779 new cases and 53 additional deaths. On Thursday, the state reported a total of 285,398 cases and 8,324 deaths...
This update represents the highest number of 1,263 cases per day in Michigan. The state reported 8,516 new cases on November 13.
New COVID-19 cases and deaths continue to increase in Michigan. Tests have increased in recent weeks, with more than 45,000 diagnostic tests reported per day, with a positive rate of over 13% last week. Hospitalization It has increased steadily over the past five weeks, including uptics in critical care and ventilator use.
Michigan 7-day moving average for daily Thursday 7,025 was the best ever. The average 7-day death toll was 70, the highest since May. The state fatality rate is 2.9%.Status Also reports “active cases” Listed at 137,000 on Thursday, it approached a record high. More than 138,800 people have recovered in Michigan.
According to Johns Hopkins University, more than 4.4 million people have recovered in the United States and more than 11.7 million cases have been reported nationwide.More than 252,800 people died in the United States
According to Johns Hopkins University, more than 57.1 million people have been confirmed infected worldwide and more than 1.36 million have died. Due to limited testing, various ways the country counts deaths, and intentional underreporting by some governments, the true numbers are certainly much higher.
Total of new daily Michigan COVID-19 since September 10th
- September 10-924 new cases
- September 11-1,313 new cases
- September 12-692 new cases
- September 14-1,088 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- September 15-571 new cases
- September 16-680 new cases
- September 17-829 new cases
- September 18-695 new cases
- September 19-483 new cases
- September 21-1,536 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- September 22-504 new cases
- September 23-705 new cases
- September 24-982 new cases
- September 25-929 new cases
- September 26-901 new cases
- September 28-1,308 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- September 29-898 new cases
- September 30-1,054 new cases
- October 1-891 new cases
- October 2-780 new cases
- October 3, -1,158 new cases
- October 5, -1,407 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- October 6-903 new cases
- October 7, -1,016 new cases
- October 8-1,197 new cases
- October 9-1,095 new cases
- October 10, -1,522 new cases
- October 12, -1,809 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- October 13-1,237 new cases
- October 14, -1,359 new cases
- October 15-2,030 new cases (increased number of cases due to system slowdown)
- October 16-2,015 new cases
- October 17, -1,791 new cases
- October 19-2,909 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- October 20, -1,586 new cases
- October 21-1,597 new cases
- October 22-1,873 new cases
- October 23-1,826 new cases
- October 24-3,338 new cases
- October 26-3,881 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- October 27-2,367 new cases
- October 28-3,271 new cases
- October 29-3,675 new cases (increased number due to network connectivity issues)
- October 30-3,168 new cases
- October 31-3,792 new cases
- November 2-6,709 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- November 3-3,106 new cases
- November 4-4,101 new cases
- November 5-5,710 new cases
- November 6-3,763 new cases
- November 7-6,225 new cases
- November 9-9,010 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- November 10-6,473 new cases
- November 11-6,008 new cases
- November 12-6,940 new cases
- November 13-8,516 new cases
- November 14-7,072 new cases
- November 16-12,763 new cases (number of cases in 2 days)
- November 17-7,458 new cases
- November 18-5,772 new cases
- November 19-7,592 new cases
- November 20-9,779 new cases
Michigan’s latest COVID-19 data:
- Michigan COVID-19 Nursing Home Case and Death Tracking
- Tracking data from COVID-19 hospitals in Michigan
For most people, the coronavirus causes mild or moderate symptoms and cures in a few weeks. For some people, especially the elderly and those with health problems, it can cause more serious illnesses such as pneumonia and death.
- Full coverage: Michigan Coronavirus
Here are the cases of COVID-19 in Michigan by gender (If you don’t see the table, click here):
How to spread COVID-19
Spread from person to person
The virus is thought to spread primarily from person to person.
- Between people in close contact with each other (within about 6 feet).
- Through the respiratory droplets that occur when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
These droplets can land on the mouth or nose of nearby people or be inhaled into the lungs.
Can someone spread the virus without getting sick?
- People are considered to be the most contagious when they are most symptomatic (most ill).
- Some spread can occur before people show symptoms. There are reports of this occurring with this new coronavirus, but it is not believed to be the main way the virus spreads.
Spreads from contact with contaminated surfaces or objects
You can get COVID-19 by touching the surface or object to which the virus is attached and then touching your mouth, nose, or even your eyes, which is believed to be the main cause of the virus. Is not … It spreads.
How easy it is for the virus to spread
How easy it is for a virus to spread from person to person varies. Some viruses are highly contagious (easily spread), such as measles, while others are not so easily spread. Another factor is whether the spread will continue and will continue to spread.
Prevention and treatment
Currently, there is no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in 2019. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid exposure to this virus. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends the following routine precautions to prevent the spread of respiratory illness:
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Use regular household cleaning sprays or wipes to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear a mask or face cover in public.
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom. Before meals; after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
If you suspect you may have been infected with COVID-19, contact your healthcare provider immediately.
Do you have questions about coronavirus? Ask Dr. McGeorge here..
🌟 Become an insider 🌟
Introducing WDIV Insider: A new way for loyal local 4 fans to access and customize the ClickOnDetroit news experience. This new and free membership is a way to say thank you and participate in news actions. WDIV Insider Get exclusive access to Local4 teams and stations, including personalized messages, offers and deals to big events, and high-pitched voice in news coverage. For more information on WDIV Insider, sign up here.
Copyright 2020 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit-All rights reserved.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]