Utah reported another 10 COVID-19 deaths from counties throughout the state on Wednesday. Six people died before February 1 due to the method of investigating and counting deaths from the coronavirus.
The number of new cases confirmed by the test fell below 1,000 again, counting 901 new people infected from the 7,063 test. Since yesterday, 18,083 vaccinations have been implemented and recorded in Utah. More data from the Utah Department of Health is further down the story.
The reported deaths on Wednesday were in the counties of Cash, Carbon, Davis, Salt Lake, Utah, and Washington. Victim identities are not provided, but personal data such as age, county, and hospitalization are provided. Four of the ten were not hospitalized, four were in long-term care facilities and two were in Utah hospitals.
The United States has vaccinated about 1.7 million people a day with COVID-19 from 1 million a month ago. White House numbers show a steady increase About the pace of vaccination in the first month of President Joe Biden’s inauguration.
Get on track with Biden to reach Exceeds his stated goal of 100 million vaccinations Dosage for the first 100 days during employment.
Meanwhile, the United Nations was keenly critical of the distribution of “terribly uneven and unfair” COVID-19. He said 10 countries implemented 75% of all vaccinations and demanded global efforts to vaccinate all people in all countries.
A UN Security Council resolution told a high-level meeting of the UN Security Council that 130 countries did not receive a single dose of vaccine: “At this time, vaccine equity is the greatest moral test in front of world society. Is. “
Utah Department of Health reported next Wednesday
Today, we report 363,248 positive cases. This is an increase of 901 new cases since yesterday.
- We report that the total vaccine dose is 551,068, which is 18,083 higher than yesterday.
- We report 2,136,588 people tested. This is an increase of 7,063 people tested since yesterday.
- Report a total of 3,631,393 tests. This is an increase of 20,286 tests from yesterday.
- The 7-day rolling average of “people over people” positive rates is 13.5%. The 7-day rolling average of “test overtest” positive rates is 6.13.
- The 7-day rolling average of positive tests is 845 per day.
- Currently, 263 people are hospitalized with COVID-19. The total number of hospitalizations since the outbreak was 14,294.
A total of 1,806 deaths are reported. This is a newly reported increase in 10 deaths. The Salt Lake County death reported yesterday was deleted after the incident was determined not to be a resident of Utah. *** Six of the dead occurred before February 1, 2021. *** ***
- Male, 65-84 years old, living in Carbon County, hospitalized at death
- 1. Female, 45-64 years old, living in Salt Lake County, not hospitalized at death
- Male, 85+, Davis County resident, long-term care facility resident
- Male, 85+, Davis County resident, long-term care facility resident
- A 65-84 year old woman living in Salt Lake County, hospitalized at death
- Male, 85+, Washington County resident, long-term care facility resident
- Female, 85+, Washington County resident, long-term care facility resident
- Male, 44-65 years old, living in Salt Lake County, not hospitalized at death
- Male, 65-84 years old, living in Utah County, not hospitalized at death
- Female, 65-84 years old, living in Cash County, not hospitalized at death
UTAH CUMULATIVE COVID-19 Weekly — Weekly Increase
- Sunday, March 15: 28 — 28
- Sunday, March 22: 181 — +153
- Sunday, March 29: 719 — +538
- April 5th (Sun): 1,605 — +886
- Sunday, April 12: 2,303 — +698
- April 19th (Sun): 3,069 — +766
- Sunday, April 26: 3,948 — +879
- Sunday, May 3rd, 5,175 — +1,227
- Sunday, May 10: 6,251 — +1,076
- Sunday, May 17: 7,238 — +987
- Sunday, May 24: 8,392 — +1,154
- May 31st (Sun): 9,797 — +1,405
- Sunday, June 7: 12,066 — +2,269
- Sunday, June 14: 14,313 — +2,247
- Sunday, June 21st: 17,462 — +3,149
- Sunday, June 28: 21,100 — +3,638
- Sunday, July 5: 24,952 — +3,852
- Sunday, July 12: 29,484 — +4,532
- Sunday, July 19: 34,117 — + 4,633
- Sunday, July 26: 37,973 — + 3,856
- Sunday, August 2: 41,175 — + 3,202
- Sunday, August 9: 44,127 — +2,952
- Sunday, August 16: 46,652 — +2,528
- Sunday, August 23: 49,115 — + 2,463
- Sunday, August 30: 51,854 — +2,739
- Sunday, September 6: 54,660 — +2,806
- September 13 (Sun): 57,875 — +3,215
- September 20th (Sun): 63,772 — +5,897
- September 27 (Sun): 70,615 — +6,843
- October 4th (Sun): 77,618 — +7,003
- Sunday, October 11: 85,844 — +8,266
- October 18th (Sun): 94,394 — +8,550
- Sun. October 25: 104,882 — +10,488
- Sun. November 1: 116,510 — +11,628
- Sunday, November 8: 132,621 — +16,111
- Sunday, November 15: 153,808 — +21,187
- Sunday, November 22: 177,176 — +23,368
- Sunday, November 29: 193,809 — +16,633
- Sunday, December 6: 215,407 — +21,598
- Sunday, December 13: 233,904 — +18,497
- Sunday, December 20: 250,964 — +17,060
- Sunday, December 27: 264,874 — +13,910
- Sunday, January 3, 2021: 283,473 — +18,599
- Sunday, January 10, 2021: 305,999 — + 22,526
- Sunday, January 17, 2021: 323,837 — + 17,838
- Sunday, January 24, 2021: 336,405 — + 12,568
- Sunday, January 31, 2021: 346,624 — +10,219
- Sunday, February 7, 2021: 354,608 — + 7,984
- Sunday, February 14, 2021: 361,294 — +6,686
For more information from the Utah Coronavirus website, click here.
For more information on the CDC COVID-19 website, click here.
For COVID-19 data collected from all over the world click here.
For stories related to coronavirus, click here.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]