The British military has accused the Russian fighter of performing an unsafe close pass of a RAF aircraft it claims to have entered airspace with a deliberate provocation.
The British Ministry of Defense (MoD) has denied Russian claims that the RAF RC-135W reconnaissance aircraft crossed the Barents Sea border.
Moscow raided and intercepted a Russian MIG-31, claiming to have entered airspace near Svyatoi Nos, a remote arctic promontory.
The Russian Ministry of Defense said Britain had sent notices of planned flights by RC-135 reconnaissance aircraft along a route partially passing through Russian territory.
The Ministry of Defense considered the move a deliberate provocation and added that the Russian Air Force had been assigned a mission to prevent encroachment on the Russian border.
All possible consequences of this deliberate provocation would be entirely on the British side in a statement that did not specify when and where the British flight was planned, the Ministry of Defense said.
However, Britain has denied that the airliner passed Russian airspace during routine operations. The defense ministry accused the Russian fighter of flying dangerously close to the RAF aircraft.
The spokesperson said: A Russian MIG-31 jet performed an unsafe close pass of a RAF RC-135W Rivet Joint aircraft performing routine operations in international airspace over Norway and the Barents Sea on Monday, August 15.
The British aircraft were communicating with the Russian Civil Air Traffic Control and the crew operated in a safe and professional manner.
The accusations came amid growing tensions between Russia and the West over President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Most actively traded companies on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Metas’ flagship Horizon Worlds app is plagued with bugs: Report
- Should the Tories choose between Liz Truss and Boris Johnson?
- Next Big Bollywood Movie Dhoop Chhaon Poster Released; know what is the release date
- Duke closes run at ITA All-American
- Adipurush Trailer Shows Why Hindu Subsidies Can’t Be Left To Bollywood’s Interpretation
- 6 Things You Should Not Do Before You Test Your Hormone Levels
- Deepika Padukone fans are in awe of Mama Ujjala at Paris Fashion Week: ‘Mama Padukone is so chic’
- Pakistani Imran Khan could be arrested in a foreign funding case
- Sephora is here in England: all the details are here.
- Seer body demands ‘Sanatan Censor Board’, claims Hindu deities are inappropriately projected by Bollywood – The New Indian Express
- Residential Tech Today Recognizes 2022 Innovation Award Winners