The bombing of Ukraine’s main port has pushed wheat prices to a five-month high.
The attack on Leni’s Danube ports came a week after Russia withdrew from the Black Sea Grain Initiative, threatening world food supplies.
5 things to start your day
1) Virgin Media O2, 2,000 job cuts | Mobile telecommunications company plans to reduce manpower by 1/10 due to excessive borrowing costs
2) Manchester plans world’s largest battery to tackle intermittent wind energy challenges | Approval of planning permit for 750 m2 project of aging coal-fired power plant
3) Why Rishi Sunak is reversing the 2030 petrol car ban | The Prime Minister paved the way for the Conservative Party to reconsider its net-zero pledge.
4) Inflation Driven by Higher Wage Demands, Warns Businesses | The UK economy is facing a downturn due to higher interest rates and tighter consumer spending.
5) Founder of ChatGPT plans to scan every retina in the world in exchange for cryptocurrency | Sam Altman argues that the Worldcoin project is necessary to counter the threat posed by AI.
what happened overnight
Chinese stocks surged and the renminbi gained after the Chinese government promised more policy support to support a post-COVID-19 economic recovery.
The blue-chip CSI 300 index continued its decline for the sixth day in a row, gaining 2.6pc at the midday break, marking its best day since last November, while the Hang Seng index rose 3.2pc.
On Tuesday, the yuan hit its highest level in nearly two weeks against the dollar on further support from state-owned banks seeking to sell the dollar and buy Chinese currency.
According to state-run Xinhua News Agency, the ruling Communist Party’s top decision-making body, the Politburo, said China would step up economic policy support to focus on expanding domestic demand, boosting confidence and preventing risks.
Elsewhere, the Tokyo Nikkei 225 index closed down 0.3pc at 32,605.97, and the Seoul KOSPI index closed down 0.1pc at 2,630.70.
The Sydneys S&P-ASX 200 rose 0.4pc to 7,336.20. New Zealand retreated while Singapore and Jakarta advanced.
On Wall Street, the benchmark S&P 500 index rose 0.4pc on Monday ahead of this week’s Federal Reserve meeting.
The S&P 500 index rose to 4,554.64. The Dow Jones Industrial Average ended up 0.5pc at 35,411.24 and the Nasdaq Composite closed up 0.2pc at 14,058.87.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- How college athletes are cashing in on ‘name, image, and likeness’
- COP28: UN climate talks go big on ending fossil fuels | BBC News
- On World AIDS Day, a strategy for sustained success
- Israel continues bombing of Gaza as US urges protection of civilians | BBC News
- Transforming HIV prevention in Europe – POLITICO
- Judge denies Trump’s attempt to dismiss January 6 case. See what she wrote
- Moment earthquake hits the Philippines island of Mindanao. #Shorts #Philippines #BBCNews
- The House of Representatives expels George Santos from Congress in historic vote
- Unlocking a real cure for HIV: Viral shock and kill therapy
- Parts of UK covered in snow as major incident declared
- ‘Magisterial opinion’: John Dean reacts to judge’s ruling in Jan. 6 case
- Paris attack near Eiffel Tower leaves one dead and two injured | BBC News