Paul Ruses, a hotel manager who took in thousands of refugees during the 1994 Rwandan genocide, is facing allegations of terrorism in Rwanda that could result in a life sentence. CNN’s Zain Asher talks to his daughter, Carine Kanimba, about his prison situation. #OneWorld #ZainAsher #CNNinternatinal.
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Sanchez-Caamares elevated to head coach August 9, 2022
- Apple brings back the coolest iPhone feature August 9, 2022
- George Conway predicts what the FBI was looking for August 9, 2022
- Meet the survivalist Vantage in the new season of Apex Legends: Hunted August 9, 2022
- Ustby named for USA Basketball 3×3 U23 Team August 9, 2022