New episodes have been added to the third season of the TehachaPod podcast, according to Key Budge, director of community engagement for the city of Tehachapi.
Budge brought up the highlights of the new episodes:
• Season 3, Episode 38 – Discover Tehachapi’s Claire Scotty stops by to talk about entertainment and weekly events at Tehachapi’s breweries and wineries.
• Season 3, Episode 39 – Freelance writer John Hammond (pen in hand and landscape) stops by to talk about the historic 1952 Tehachapi earthquake. Hammond is a talented local historian who is also very good at sharing local history. He has interviewed many people over the years regarding the history of Tehachapi including the earthquake that struck downtown Tehachapi. The earthquake had a magnitude of 7.3 and killed dozens of people. The 70th anniversary of the earthquake is July 21.
Season 3 Episode 40 – Warden Brian Keats and Lt. Eric Barthems of California Correctional Institution talk to us about Tehachapi’s $200 million prison budget and how it affects us locally. They are also involved in some of the new rehab programs they have been involved in, including one that was made as a documentary. You will learn more about life behind the walls of CCI.
• Season 3, Episode 41 – Discover Tehachapi’s Claire Scotty pauses again to talk about entertainment and weekly events at Tehachapi’s breweries and wineries.
• Season 3, Episode 42 – Fourth of July lineup and AltaOne Federal Credit Union is growing in Tehachapi. Stephanie Sivers, CEO of AltaOne, comes on the show to talk about the credit union’s growing footprint in Tehachapi and how they can help small businesses and all of their members with new products. Cory Costello breaks the all-day range of activities for the 4th All American of July Festival in Tehachapi.
In upcoming episodes, TehachaPod talks with Chris Estes and Madysen Rail regarding canine companions and Janet Bauer of the Greater Tehachapi Chamber of Commerce will share information about all the events taking place around Tehachapi in early summer.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Emirates News Agency – Indonesian President Jokowi orders inquiry into Malang football tragedy
- Boris Johnson: The Simpsons producer says the ex-PM is a character just for satire
- Scores dead in Indonesian football stadium – BBC News
- Numbrix 9 – October 2
- India vs South Africa: Rain threatens over sold-out 2nd T20I; arrangements made, organizers say | Cricket News
- Telegram cuts subscription prices by more than half in India TechCrunch
- Numbrix 9 – October 2
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi pays floral tributes to Mahatma Gandhi, Lal Bahadur Shastri on his birthday
- Finals Created By Ex-Battlefield Devs Must Be Checked On Radar
- Valentine leads NIU at Live In Lou Classic
- Numbrix 9 – October 2
- After 700 earthquakes, what happens next at the supervolcano Taupo?